The(G)Forum Foren-Übersicht The(G)Forum
Das freakigste Gamer-Forum der Schweiz (since 1999)

Werbung

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen  RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin   Support us!

string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: " string(31) "Unable to connect to SQL host: "
Jeff Nutt -> jetzt mit wichtiger abstimmig!

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    The(G)Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Off-Topic
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  

söll s'Jeff Nutt Topic zumä Tittä und Arsch Topic werde?
ja, tittä und ärsch, super!
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
nei, Jeff Nutt ma fren. ich gseh lieber wort als frauä
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 10

Autor Nachricht
zeromeier
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 11:51    Titel: Jeff Nutt -> jetzt mit wichtiger abstimmig! Antworten mit Zitat

da ischer wieder:

da no wiiteri informationä über ihn:

Zitat:
Jeffrey Nutt

To ease their pain

Reading his resume, you’d never guess that a man with such an impressive list of accomplishments would have time for anything but work. But for the past 20 years, Jeffrey Nutt’s work has been interrupted several times a day by ankylosing spondylitis, a kind of arthritis. Behind the doors of Detroit’s Wayne County Neighborhood Legal Services, this executive director experiences intermittent moments of physical agony on a daily basis resulting in intense prayer.

His passion for the vulnerable and professional success are not in spite of his personal suffering, however - they are because of it. “ I would like to think that I am more empathetic and compassionate as a person and as a professional,” he said. “My physical pain is nothing compared to the unspeakable emotional pain and personal tragedy faced by many of my clients. My desire to alleviate human suffering motivates me to help the needy, especially the homeless, the disabled, and victims of violent crime in Detroit.”

Wayne County Neighborhood Legal Services (WCNLS) is Detroit's only solely civil emergency legal aid program for critically ill, battered, and abused adults and children. The nonprofit offers free and reduced fee services, commonly involving personal protection orders and related litigation. “Our most common reduced fee representation is in the area of Social Security and bankruptcy law cases,” Nutt said. “We work with a variety of partner agencies that we pay to provide our clients with comprehensive services to end homelessness for homeless women and children.”

Nutt’s 1987 bilateral hip replacement surgery inspired him to launch the Tri-County Beat the OddsTM Awards program ten years later, in cooperation with the founding president of the Children's Defense Fund. The program was designed to increase assistance to Metro Detroit youth who have overcome significant adversity in life. Since then, Detroit has awarded more Beat the Oddsä Awards scholarships than any other major metropolitan area in the United States. Beat the Oddsä is a registered trademark of the Children’s Defense Fund licensed to Wayne County Neighborhood Legal Services.

Just two years later, Nutt co-founded Michigan’s first legal aid-based Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) program. The U.S. Department of Justice allocates VOCA funds to these programs to serve victims of crime. Nutt said, “The most common crime victims served by Wayne County Neighborhood Legal Services are victims of domestic violence. We also serve victims of child physical or sexual abuse, victims of sexual assault, victims of stalking, and victims of economic exploitation and fraud.”

While Beat the OddsTM and the Victims of Crime Act program are close to Nutt’s heart, the most meaningful achievement of his career so far has been avenging - as much as the law can - the killing of a two year old girl who died after her earlier exposure to crack in her mother’s womb. WCNLS litigated the nation's first test case filed under a state Drug Dealer Liability Act, and won. WCNLS collected $10,000 from one of the convicted drug dealers that they sued; the money remains in a totten trust for the five surviving siblings of the child.

“It was not a lot of money but after our case was filed, twelve other states passed laws

modeled on Michigan's Drug Dealer Liability Act giving private individuals, hospitals, or government agencies injured by the illegal drug trade the right to sue any convicted drug dealers in their state or jurisdiction,” Nutt said.

Though one international rights group called Detroit the toughest place in the industrialized world for a child to be raised, Nutt traces his commitment to the people of this city back to his childhood. “I grew up in a one-parent household in Detroit and Southfield, Mich., but considered myself to be blessed as a youth in many ways. When I was asked at age 15 to serve as a counselor at the Joy of Jesus Camp for inner city youth, I found it to be incredibly exciting. At a relatively young age, I enjoyed the opportunity to give something back to those who were less fortunate than I. I have had a deep, impassioned love for the most vulnerable in our society ever since.”

RÄCHT INTERESSANT ODER?

falls dich de jeff nutt us mir unerchlärliche gründ nöd sött interessierä, da no e frau mit grossä tittä:

au nöd schlächt.

ahja, das bild isch nöd gange, drum no es anders:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von zeromeier am 16.02.2007, 16:49, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
burnsson
Entity circle 3
Entity circle 3

Trading-Punkte
Plus: 31
Minus: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 11:52    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

tittefrau isch nit do.
zeromeier
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 11:54    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

burnsson hat Folgendes geschrieben:
tittefrau isch nit do.

da demfall no d'elisha cutbert mit tittä:

und da no d'jenna farkelson:

sie reklet sich grad ufm bett. WO AU SUSCH?!
zeromeier
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:04    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

da no d'jenna und de jeff nutt zäme uf eim bild, es nöd oft gsenigs bild:

yoberry
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:06    Titel: Re: Jeff Nutt Antworten mit Zitat

zeromeier hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... e frau mit grossä tittä

Zitat:
mit 12i han ich na super nintendo gspielt!
zeromeier
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:13    Titel: Re: Jeff Nutt Antworten mit Zitat

yoberry hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... e frau mit grossä tittä

Zitat:
mit 12i han ich na super nintendo gspielt!

Idea

hesch du mit 12i nöd super nintendo gspillt? hetsch nöd wenig verpasst Exclamation

da no en schönä arsch:

yoberry
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:15    Titel: Re: Jeff Nutt Antworten mit Zitat

hesch du mit 12i nöd super nintendo gspillt? hetsch nöd wenig verpasst Exclamation

dochdoch, au. häschs nöd verstande, gäll?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von yoberry am 16.02.2007, 12:16, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Jones
VIP - Member
VIP - Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

Trading-Punkte
Plus: 78

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:15    Titel: Re: Jeff Nutt Antworten mit Zitat

da no en schönä arsch:

Exclamation
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:27    Titel: Re: Jeff Nutt Antworten mit Zitat

yoberry hat Folgendes geschrieben:

dochdoch, au. häschs nöd verstande, gäll?

hedsch e anderi antwort erwartet, gäll?
yoberry
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:36    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

weis gar nöd.
lakritz
Forums-Jugo
Forums-Jugo

Zodiac: Gemini

Trading-Punkte
Plus: 165

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:38    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hardcore Gamer Advanced
Hardcore Gamer Advanced

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Trading-Punkte
Plus: 121

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 12:44    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

burnsson hat Folgendes geschrieben:
tittefrau isch nit do.

da demfall no d'elisha cutbert mit tittä:

bitte kei farkelsonbilder meh poste... die isch langwiilig.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
zeromeier
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 14:13    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

papi hat Folgendes geschrieben:

bitte kei farkelsonbilder meh poste... die isch langwiilig.

wahr. de isch für de schonpä gsii.
Tatsujin
PC Engine Lover!
PC Engine Lover!<br>Moderator

Trading-Punkte
Plus: 118

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 16:37    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

rolf nutt
PCエンジン - シューティングゲーム読み秒:111/111枚 (クリア!!)

Intuitive improvisation is the secret of genius!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen MSN Messenger
zeromeier
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.02.2007, 17:44    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

mich wür übrigens interessierä wer wort de nuttä vorzied Idea
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    The(G)Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Off-Topic Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.